Our Childcare Sessions & Fees
Children can attend our day care nursery either full-time (38 or 50 weeks a year) or part-time, with as many half days per week as required. There are no minimum number of sessions and, once registered, free settling in sessions are offered before your child joins.
- Full Day: 8am-6pm / (Includes snacks, lunch & tea) / All year & Termtime
- Half day: 8am-1pm OR 1pm-6pm / (Includes snack & lunch or tea) / All year & Termtime
- School Day: 9am-4pm / (Includes snacks & lunch) / All year
- After School Club: 3am to 6pm / (Includes tea) / Termtime
- a limit of 6 sessions per day for funded only places
- Invoices are sent out annually or termly breaking the fees into monthly payments. Fees include wipes, nappies, all food and our twice-weekly visit from Jo Jingles.
- Fees are paid monthly, in advance by standing order. One months notice or 1 month’s fees in lieu of notice are required when removing a child other than to start school.
- We accept vouchers from operators such as Edenred, Care4, Kids Unlimited, Sodexo etc.
- We also accept tax-free childcare payments made through HMRC.
- There is a 10% sibling discount for 2nd children who attend Ladybird at the same time.
To secure a place a non-refundable booking fee is required, as below. Once secured we offer free settling in visits to help the transition into nursery.
Full daycare: £50
After School Club: £25